Friday 12 September 2014

20 facts about me


My friend tagged me on Instagram for the 20 facts about me. Instead of doing it there, I'll work up my list here. 
   20 facts about me
  1. I love my sleep, a comfortable spot is good enough. My entire family can attest to this. I dream a lot such is when I have story ideas but hardly do I wake up to write them down.
  2. I can make chapos. Round shaped ones and skinny are too mainstream but am working towards that.
  3. Quite emotional. Intensity has reduced since my high school days.
  4. I bite my nails when am nervous, anxious or stressed out. Its slowly fading away as I'm using nail polish too often nowadays.
  5. I have very many clothes but I still say " I do not have anything to wear."
  6. I love dresses. My target this month is to acquire 10 more. 2 down 8 to go.
  7. I love my height. Short is beautiful.
  8. I love chicken and chips.
  9. Neat freak.
  10. Enjoy solitude. It should not be confused with loneliness. 
  11. I talk a lot. My brother seems not to like it though.
  12. Team natural hair. Almost clocking one year. 
  13. When I learnt how to write, I always wrote my name wrongly. Nyandu instead of Nyambura. That's my other nickname.
  14. I enjoy writing and reading and thinking, more of over thinking which is not too healthy. 
  15. Worn spectacles since class 7.  
  16. I love chocolate. 
  17. I like photography. But prefer being in front of the camera than behind it.
  18. I prefer manual transmission cars to automatic ones. Only problem is balancing on a hill.
  19. I am a morning person. Afternoon's are pretty slow. 
  20. I laugh a lot.
photo credit @binti_pretty

5 comments:

  1. you laugh a lot! !! truuee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, number 6! wat happend to out plan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous It keeps me happy. @Sylvester, I have been following that part of the plan. When we meet we shall compare notes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nyanduuu...haha...thats a Nice one...hehe

    ReplyDelete